Friday, December 25, 2015

White Christmas - Almost

 It started to snow about 8 PM last night on Christmas Eve. However, it was very little. This morning it is bright and sunny but with a stiff chill in the air. Beautiful.
What ever you are doing today I wish you all the love that this Holiday Season is meant to bring into our lives and if you are feeling challenged by life's struggles, I pray that God will bring hope, good health, warmth, smiles, strength, optimism, good and close friends, faith, shelter, nourishment for mind and body and whatever will bring bright light into your life.
And, a big Thank You to all  who serve in our military and their families who give so much, even their lives to protect us and provide the freedoms that many do not have. Dear God keep them safe!

Love One Another.

Mary

4 comments:

  1. We rarely see snow here in North Carolina. Today it was in the 80s. It was so nice. But I would love to have a white Christmas at least one time.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure seems as though the weather systems are different from the norm (whatever that is) throughout the world. It is astounding to me how the Arctic has and continues to change. I like the change of seasons here, that I did not have before moving to the mountains. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Friend, Thank you so much for including our military in your prayers. Please add our youngest son, 1st LT Timothy H, US Army, to your prayer list and remember him as he heads to Afghanistan in a few weeks. We were able to spend Christmas with him and his new wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Mary, the weather certainly has been different from the norm even here in the northeast! Last night we just got our 2nd snowfall of the season, and it was quite a nasty bit of it this time! A slushy mess out there today, but always so nice to be tucked inside by the cozy fire as I putter around and do my chores for the day. So right you are in regards to prayers and protection for those in our military!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009