Monday, December 21, 2015

I Walked Across The Street

On Sunday morning and went to Church.
It has been close to a year since I have attended Sunday church services. But, it felt very good and I received a very nice welcome from so many church friends. There were a lot of new members and the church was almost filled. This was the last Sunday in Advent as well as the children's and youth's holiday pageant. The story of the Christ Child was presented in a very nice lighthearted performance with appropriate moments of laughter. I guess I would call it a "modern day" version of the pageant I remember and was in as a child.

As I wrote yesterday, I am going to start living a life again with more interaction with my community. It would be so nice to develop a friendship with another woman that I could do fun things with. So very many of the people that I have known, have passed on, especially during the last few years. During church today an announcement of a another members passing was made. And, on December 30, it will be one year since My Special Friend passed. And, I miss him so much.

Let the one's you love, know of your love NOW.

Lily update - Continues to be about the same. Happy and Loving!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are feeling strong enough to begin to do the activities that bring you happiness. I bet it won't be long before you find many nice ladies with the same interests. Give Lily some cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. I am feeling exceptionally good and I anticipate continuing to enjoy life. I am truly blessed. Happy Day to you.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009