Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lily With Santa

By now you know I am totally consumed with my precious Lily and I have been reflecting on some of my fun and favorite memories.  Welcome to human silliness of taking photos of pets with Santa. Lily says why would mama think I am going to smile when the room is filled with all kinds and sizes of four legged creatures. There even was a miniature pony. Can you believe that? My goodness, I was only two years old?
Lily getting acquainted with the snow!
Helping with the housekeeping. Tomato Soup!!!!!!!
Would you call this "the stink eye" for mama who made me wear this stupid cap? Mama says, Come on now - it's Cute and it is Christmas!

Oh, Happy Day.

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Lily is just so adorable! Not sure if I could get my Romeo to sit on Santa's lap as nicely as Lily was. How was she feeling today? I pray she had a better day today than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009