Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Tree 2011



Joyfully, I find myself living in the moment with good memories of past holidays. For some beautiful reason I am experiencing the memories with a brain that is filtering out the past unpleasantries. What a blessing is is and a first for me. Why clutter my mind with such unnecessary distractions when all the riches (not possessions) surround me just where and as I am. May your steps through the holidays be filled with peace and love.

Rejoicing in Wonderful Memories.

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Mary, I just love how your Christmas tree picture twinkles with its lights, and your collage of Christmas decorations is beautiful! I think you captured some of my favorite tree ornament choices and colors in the bottom right photo! Sometimes thinking on wonderful memories of the past fill us with a deeper satisfaction than those we wait anxiously to experience because somehow they fall short of all our hopeful expectations! Truly some of life's greatest blessings are to be cozy at home, happy with someone or something to love, and being content with all we've been blessed with right here and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberly Marie. I think I already have been seeing some similarity in what we like and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tree and I love your red and green decorations. Beautiful. Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, Thank You. Your photography is beautiful!

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009