Wednesday, December 30, 2015

One Year Ago Today

My Special Man departed this physical life. Of course, I miss him but feel so blessed that we had five years together to enjoy each other, share many experiences and make beautiful memories.
For the entire time that we were together I felt totally loved even when his behavior did not always support that thinking! I knew that he was always available for me and he tried very hard to be part of a healthy relationship. He helped me in so many ways, but most definitely with his never wavering love.

This past year has been unlike any other year in my life. I have worked very hard and taken the time to mourn, heal, accept and learn many things about myself that have been very pleasing. And, I am very grateful for all the wonderful people that have been a part of my journey this past year.

Wishing much love and joy.

Mary

4 comments:

  1. You were in my thoughts as I woke up this morning knowing it had been a year since Bud's passing. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Friend, Anita. Wishing you and yours a Great New Year.

      Delete
  2. I admire your determination and courage to walk through what I know is a very difficult process. Rejoicing with you for the treasured memories you have, and for what you have come to learn about yourself that makes you happy as you've gone through the journey. Wishing you the happiest New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very kind. Thank you for your loving words.

      Delete

.

White Garden 2009

White Garden 2009
IN MY GARDEN there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The Thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful. - Abram Urban

Iris Flowers 2009

Iris Flowers  2009
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

Pink Flowers 2009

Pink Flowers  2009

Yellow Flowers 2009

Yellow Flowers  2009